What is geofencing?
Geofencing lets you target potential customers using mobile phone ads served based on a specific locations that your audience visits. Target visitors at competitor locations, event venues, and even your own store.
How does geofencing work?
We use mobile technology to pinpoint where a person is and once they enter a zone you have sleected, ads are served in various apps and websites within the advertising network. Visitors who visited a certain location can be tagged and targeted up to 30 days after visiting the location.
Examples of Geofencing campaigns:
- Geofencing for Home Builders: A home builder wants to draw potential home buyers that are visiting their competitor’s communities or real estate offices.
- Geofencing for Retailers: A retailer wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geofencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers.
- Geofencing Trade Shows: A trade show exhibitor wants to advertise at an event to reach people while they are on-site and up to 30 days later.
- Addressable Geofencing: Target households and businesses - up to 1 million physical addresses. Gain repeat business by advertising with your existing prospect or customer mailing lists.
Key Selling Points for Mobile Advertising - Geofencing
- Target people who have visited your location
- Market to people have visited your competitor's locations